Social icons


In an earlier post I went over rug combos for our living & dining room area and I'm pleased to say that we love how our choices turned out. We went with a diamond-frenzied shag rug (clearly cat approved) for the living room and an oriental-inspired style for the dining area. My hope was that our choices would bring color into our space since most of our finishings are quite monochromatic. Mission accomplished! I'm also going for the whole, "less things on walls makes me happier" approach so an exciting rug saves the day. Since both were very reasonably priced that means there's more money...for more rugs! 


The next rug project is for our bedroom/bath situation. As you can see, our bedroom is pretty minimal both in color / decor and we want to keep it that way. It's the one space that should feel like a retreat. For now, I'll share my mood inspirations and follow up with a solid plan in a future post...








photos before the jump: me. photos after the jump: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.